a new start

I am going to start writing in my blog more, like actually writing. Now this writing will not be particularly interesting unless you are interested in me, if you know what i mean. Just a warning. I plan on being a bit more self indulgent and writing about simple or sometimes even boring things, but things that mean something to me. Now here is an example: A list of things I would like to be but know that I never will(in no particular order): -a professional singer -a therapist -a psychoanalysist -a patient in constant therapy -an actress -a published writer -an archaeologist -a fashion designer -a butcher -a baker -a candle stick maker -a savvy business woman -an au pair -a crazy cat lady -a poet -a famous artist -someone's muse -a professional photographer -a model -a girl who dresses as a sexy something every halloween -a doctor -a scientist who finds a cure -a european -a psychopath -a sociologist -and many more...